Day 9: What is the thing you wish you were good at?
Here's five things I wish I was good at:
1. Sketching. I don't think I suck, but I definitely could be much better.
2. Being organized. I feel like my house is such a mess all the time (clothes and shoes everywhere except where they are supposed to be).
3. Sticking to things. Like this blog, for example. If it weren't for the #30daychallenge I'd probably wouldn't be writing this right now.
4. Dancing. A is a super good dancer and I'm basically Chandler Bing.
5. Networking. I feel like I suck. I had a job where I met really important people of my field all the time, and I never really knew how to take advantage of it. I'm just really awkward like that.
What things do you wish you were good at?