Friday, July 08, 2016

Five Quotes

Day 21: List five words or phrases that make you laugh

I believe I've talked before about how I'm a TV freak, so here's five lines from some of my favorite shows that crack me up every time:

From Friends:
'Fine! Judge all you want, but married a lesbian, left a man at the alter, fell in love with a gay ice skater, threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, LIVE IN A BOX!' Monica Geller

From Grey's Anatomy:
'He is alone! All alone! Do any of you even know what that's like? Lives with Cristina, dates the perfect twelve year old, Manwhore!...' Dr. Addison Montgomery

From The Vampire Diaries:
'Stefan's different. He wants the whole human experience. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother...' Damon Salvatore

From The O.C:
'Ryan, I was Nemo... and I just wanted to go home.' Seth Cohen

From One Tree Hill:
'You wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into a one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is.' Brooke Davis
(Sorry, I couldn't find a clip for this quote, but it is from Season 1, Episode 6.)

g.

ps. Honorable mentions to every single line of Chandler Bing's, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment