Thursday, July 21, 2016

Current Reads

Day 24: What book are you currently reading or what was the last book you read?

The last book I read was 'The Choice' by Nicholas Sparks. I actually bought it without knowing there was a movie... but I'm kinda glad I did. Now I get to watch the movie and judge it since 'I read the book'

I bought it last month at the airport when I was heading to Nuevo Vallarta for work. There's so much time to be killed at airports while waiting to board flights. Then I got to read by the pool in the afternoon while I was away, which was a real treat.

I hadn't read anything in the longest time and had forgotten how much I enjoy reading. I spend too much time on the computer, tv or phone, so it was nice to relax on the couch with a cup of coffee yesterday in the morning to finish the book.

Do you have any good book recommendations? I'd love to hear!

g.

No comments:

Post a Comment