Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Beginnings

Hello there! Welcome to The Gray Project and thank you for stopping by. I'm Gris and this is my second blog ever, so an apology in advance.

I started writing my first blog back in 2010, because I needed an outlet to express what I was going through at the time. I feel like I was starting to discover my true identity, I was getting to know myself better, defining who I was going to become. I'm still working on that four years later.

Why I decided to start a new blog instead of keeping the old one, you may ask. Well...

My life has changed a lot since I first started blogging, and as I am starting a new chapter in my life, I didn't feel like that blog could trascend. I don't feel like the 'pretty girl who says she doesn't care what others think about her' anymore. Clearly, I wasn't. Now I am the beautiful (inside and out), independent woman who (actually) doesn't care. 

This is my life, my project. 
Thank you for reading!

g.

Read what TGP is all about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment